Author Topic: Warzone Light to Medium Sized Vehicles (Cars, Bikes, Skateboards, Oh My!)  (Read 26962 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
I believe the movie was called Mega Force. ::)
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Wedge

It was also Mega Stupid.  I remember that movie... sadly.   :'(

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Quote from: Wedge link=topic=2527.msg22773#msg22773 date=
Quote from: Dragon62 link=topic=2527.msg22769#msg22769 date=

It was also Mega Stupid.  I remember that movie... sadly.   :'(

Yes, it was so bad that it was incredibly funny to watch, today.  It truly was, "The Bee Gees Go to War."
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
I think it would be more of a Cartel Operation.

What made Mega Force so tragic was that they just knew it would be a hit and advertised in comic books and stuff for kids to join the fan club and be a member and all that and in the end it was in the theaters for a single weeked.  I remember HBO showing it eight times a day, but this was the 80's so they didn't have much of a selection.

Sad thing is, you know somewhere out there is someone who absolutely loved it and can't figure out why it caught on.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Iron Panda

That's exactly what I have in mind for the Sandriders.  That must have been lurking in my subconscious all these years.

Sad thing is, you know somewhere out there is someone who absolutely loved it and can't figure out why it caught on.

As for the movie, I liked it and it was cool.

Seriously. 

:-[