Author Topic: The Lady arives. (1000P Iillina CC childswarm vs. shooty Imp) - Extended  (Read 5854 times)

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
Hi,

more detail (pics) perhaps tomorrow...
now the extended version. more content for your attention ;)

i played
4*8+1 children
2 Behemoth
Karak
Vahlīdredd
1000P

vs.

imp colonel
grey ghost
Trancher cpt.
BB captain
2*4+hmg gendarmes
5+hmg+sgt+cap BB
5+hmg+sgt+cap Trencher
2 Necromower
1 Vermin
1000P
(1supp/2 squads)

start:
both armies line up on the rather small field. but i want cc anyway, so even on a big bord, i would move close..

i advanced with the children, followed by the other stuff:

also, imperial moved into positon:

-> imperial won the ini in the fist round.afterwards, i won all the time afterwards (4 times, but last time did not matter anymore..)

everything into positon.
right flank with vahl dredd onto the BB, the left children into gendarmes+trencher support.
this was followed by 2 behemoth + karak

imperial positions:
central gendarmes and the darn BB.. they killed 6 children + karak.. HMG at point blank.. RC 15*3....

-the most up children unit charge the central gendarmes, and get buchered by the trenchers. the arival of the behemoth (PB) kills off the gendarmes though. 2 wounds on the other PB.

-also i lost karak, when 6 children meetshilds got killed + karak subsequently killed... damm BB

one other children unit charges the necromowers
(mv 5 is very quick.. and with only 1 turn / action tanks are not that good in moving in close terrain..(no move in forests))
last children advanced to the BB, as does vahl dredd

the most low children finally made it to the BB. they donīt kill many (~1)  but hold the off for the "GOD"-PB (not on pic) arives south..
the other takes more wounds from the Vermin+NM

the BB moved away from CC and shoot all children  :'(
but the behemoth arived and killed most.
before that he was in CC (after his activation....) with a BB... but that one got shot by his colleges..
afterwards he charged the survivors.. SWEEP
the second necromower died to the children..

NOTE: the "red" northern behemoth died finally to the vermin.. we changed the model with the southern golem model..

final round..
a lone child and a 1 ... perfect 1 W hit on the vermin!
after that the vermin moved out of CC, got 3 more wounds from vahl dredd and died to the few northern children (who finished the trenchers..)
the southern behemoth sweeped the BB, the children mopped up the rest, incl. the colonel

----> i had huge good luck with the initiative, winning all the time (16 vs 17 because lacky)

----> the stupid loss of karak before he could do anything was painfull... perhaps the price in luck for the ini ;)
        (1 time he got to shoot the transfusor.. that would be the central gendarmes unit in the woods.. -> miss...)

----> all in all i was rather lucky, but essentially played without karak.. many good armor saves with the behemothīs

-------------

the colonel got captured alive! (we killed him, but he was in a deadlock with swarm assault and the only survivor)

---------
the imperial colonel clutched his torso, embracing himself against the cold of the void in the prison..

so much had happened.. the cursed golden object he found.. taken by cybertronic.

the subsequent battles with capitol for a good tactical positon.
the  win (he beat me when i used muawijeh) against the rising DL and conquer of the antient temple.
he felt the calling..

but now the new thread. the lady of the void had arived and her warlord destroyed his expedition force...

now he was in her prison, taken by the grusome childrenlike demons..

inside he felt the pain of the scar from the cybertronic implant he got after the capture..
they sad its for his best. even though he still belived that the only want his treasure, now he begins to hope.. rescue..  :'(

(poor captain.. ~3 or 4 battles where he was the last survivor, killed in CC (because he crouches in dense/close terrain!!))

-> next mission -> somthing like rescue..
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 12:24:38 PM by Aldrien »
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: The Lady arives. (1000P Iillina CC childswarm vs. shooty Imp)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 04:28:07 AM »
Sweet!  Keep it up!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Iron Panda

Re: The Lady arives. (1000P Iillina CC childswarm vs. shooty Imp)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 09:11:17 AM »
Awesome!

the colonel got captured alive! (we killed him, but he was in a deadlock with swarm assault and the only survivor)

That's what the Imps get for playing with the children of Ilian.

Can't wait for the next batrep.

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus

extended version update
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."