Author Topic: Warzone Light to Medium Sized Vehicles (Cars, Bikes, Skateboards, Oh My!)  (Read 26996 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
If the flavor is Chocolate Mint DEATH with sprinkes I would!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Iron Panda

I believe Infinity mini line has a mono cycles.

http://www.infinitythegame.com/eng/rtdo2.asp?IDNOTICIA=160&

Just like Venus Wars..

Iron Panda

nah...vermin stats are too good. It is after all just a ice cream truck...FROM HELL!!! really shouldnt have a weapon unless you count being inpaled by a snow cone as counting as a weapon.

Gouts of  DL flavored sticky soft ice-cream with bits o ilian children should suffice. (Flamethrower template)

It will be pinkish red in color.

Mmmmm, strawberry.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 07:03:58 AM by Iron Panda »

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
let my death be cookie and cream flavored. I want to go knowing the tast of heaven one last time.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 07:39:59 AM by masherking »
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Iron Panda

let my death be cookie and cream flavored. I want to go knowing the tast of heaven on last time.

And at the very last minute, I'll switch it to strawberry! The last, last, memory of living would be the fruity taste of strawberry in your mouth.

That and melted strawberry cream dripping down your chin.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 05:24:30 PM by Iron Panda »

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
It should have a Clowns head on a turret with a retractable autocannon on top. And the flaver of the week is Death by Chocolate. ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Iron Panda

Philly Sniper, this is just for you.

Screaming Slayer
Support 1-2 units

In the fevered dreams of man, lies his worst fears and nightmares.  Muawijhe, the lord of madness has harvested  countless dreams of mankind and made into flesh his worst nightmares.  Among his creations is the Screaming Slayer, a demonic creature of claw, sinew and machine.

Clad in blood red armor and armed with nothing but their elongated claws, they ride huge demonic motorcycles into battle. Relentless in their tasks, they tear and grind those who stand in their way.

WD:3/1
ST: 10
MV:7
AR:22
SZ:4
PC:55

Natural attack: 13
Can attack up to 1" away.
Leap: The Sreaming Soulslayer 's motorcycle is infused with Dark Symmetry which enables them to perform with ease and grace awesome stunts and tricks.  They can perform 360 flips, reverse back flips, upside down rolling thunder, reverse wheelies, triple loop de loops, and the graceful quadruple, underneath the wheel, flip this mofo out, pop the gas can axel jump also know as, "look Ma, I lost my pants!"

The Screaming Soulslayer can also ram his bike into an enemy fig causing the victim and nearby figs (up to 2" away) to suffer ST:10 Dark Symmetry shockwave damage. (plus whatever inches it takes him to reach the target)

Screaming Slayers have Zenethian Soulslayer stats.

Okay, the fluff is missing something.  I just can't fit on top  that a bunch of soulslayers got drunk one day and watched way too much Easy Rider movies and listened to way too much Steppenwolf, that they became... ultra cool. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 04:55:13 AM by Iron Panda »

Iron Panda

I always thought Cybertronic monocycles (think Venus Wars) would be cool.

Veez, here's one for you, too.

Cybertronic Fast Attack Bikes.

Culled from the most rowdiest, most fun-loving People's Volunteer, these madmen and madwoman, (Cybertronic women tend to be more rational and levelheaded than the men.  It's just this one was raised with 244 rambunctious brothers. Oh, those crazy Cybertronic breeding programs!) were indoctrinated in fast attack, hit and run tactics using the latest Cybertronic monocycle technology.  They are lightly armed and armored so that they can go faster but brave as all git out!

Support 4-8 models

WD:2/1
ST: 4 (It's a monocycle!)
MV: 7 (Vroom,Vroom, baby!)
AR:18
SZ: 3
PC:35

Leap (Monocycle's light enough to do a wheelie... with your pinky.)

Driver

PV Veteran

CC:8
RC:8
PW:3
LD:11
AC:3
ST: 5

P-1000 machine pistol.

Oh,those crazy Cybers and their monocylces!

What would they think of next?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 04:56:39 AM by Iron Panda »

Iron Panda

Panda Iron Werks is proud to announce the sale of its subsidiary, Ilian Love Machines, Inc. to Dragoncorp Corp.  I.L.M is known for their line of Children of Ilian bladed go-carts, which are known throughout all the amusement parks of our solar system.  Currently, the company has developed prototypes of "Children of Ilian Ice Cream Truck of Lactose Induced Diarrhea"TM, and are in its experimental stages as of this date. It will be in production later in the year. 

Once completed, ILM plans to utilize the 'Children of Ilian Ice Cream Truck of Lactose Induced Diarrhea"TM, in furthering the decay and destruction of mankind. Rest assured that said product will, in no way, cut into our profit margins as our company is way much bigger and cooler than Dragoncorp Corp.

Panda Iron Werks, we bring more bang for your buck, literally!

(it's a stupid slogan... I know :P)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:25:40 PM by Iron Panda »

Iron Panda

Panda Ironwerks AG's commitment to excellence is unrivaled in the industry.  We provide quality war materiel that will literally knock your socks off, blow up your living room, leave skidmarks on your newly vacummed rug and also inside your underpants. 

As long as you have excellent credit (a suitcase of cash) and desire for world domination, we can talk business.

(Pan to a vidcast commercial)

In a disc jockey voice.

Are you tired of shoddy Capitol craftsmanship that always breaks down in a crucial firefight?

(Pans to a blue-clad man with a full faced silver mask with a red cobra emblem on his chest.  The figure looks at the camera and nods furiously.  The man then points at a smoking wreckage of a Purple Shark and at the same time, a huge spring pops out of the fuselage.)

Do you have bad credit and little cash flow?

(Pans to the same man but now he is in a bank arguing with a bespectacled, dark bearded man in an impeccable dark suit with a Psicorp pin on the lapel. After a brief argument, the silver faced man, reached into his pockets with both hands, and turned the pockets inside out and pulled out several pieces of lint, two rusty Capitol cents, a hardened piece of unwrapped gum and a marshmallow. He then hung his head in sorrow and shuffled out the door.  After he left the scene, the bespectacled man casually sat back in his luxurious black leather chair, opened the desk drawer and nonchalanty started to read a magazine, titled, "Female Freemarine Bodybuilders .")

Well, worry no more!  We at Panda Ironwerks, AG will provide you with what you need!  We have several financing programs that fits any budget, be they an affluent well-to-do chairman of a budding corporation or a dirty tinpot dictator such as your yourself.

(Pans to the blue clad man, now happilly clapping his hands in glee.)

Panda Ironwerks, AG now proudly presents the Capitol Sandrider!  They are durable, easy to maintain, and oh-so cheap! 

Capitol Sandrider Fast Attack All Terrain Vehicle
Support unit 1-2

WD:3/0
MV:5
SZ: 4
PC:54

M89 HMG

Heavy Infantry driver and gunner.

At the end of the vidcast commercial, a squad of blue clad soldiers, led by the silver masked man scrambled towards a fleet of Sandriders, and started to ride into the sunset.  A battle cry of COBRAAA!!!, was heard as they dissapeared into the red tinted Martian horizon.

A logo of Panda Ironwerks AG prominently appears in front of the vidcast screen as the Martian background fades into black.

The logo remains and the disc jockey voice booms,

Panda Ironwerks AG.  We supply your dreams of conquest!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 02:56:02 PM by Iron Panda »

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
BRAVO!!!!!

*sounds of clapping*
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Leave it to the Capitolists to abandon their philosophy of air-superiority for flashy new toys.  "Bravo," indeed.  No wonder the Legions are so able to infect and infiltrate into the masses of the "freedom" lovers.  "Here, fools, here is a shiny new quarter.  All you have to do is jump for it.  Jump, little capitolist, jump!"

You will never prevail, let alone be able to hold back the hordes.

Stay the course.  Eradicate the enemy without mercy.  Know the glory of the Cardinal!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
Support unit 1-2

WD:3/0  >:( >:(
M89 HMG
no save wounds? a HMG?

even the puppy lovers can do that better, and they don´t even use a driver protection... (as do )

I am vith veezcon here:
Stay the course.
we need a cost effective (ight version?) PS to field them 1-2.
that would be an alternative to the (normaly) better GG..

-> other armies may prefer bellies (or tracks) to close in to their enemy.

we at capitol prefer pterónautical measures!                  (and mv 3 walkers...)

:)
"Don´t anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Iron Panda

Support unit 1-2

WD:3/0   
M89 HMG

no save wounds? a HMG?

I pretty much based this vehicle from the Necromower.  Sandriders are much like futuristic dunebuggies but much smaller, sleeker and  streamlined. They are also perfect for the deserts of Mars, but also pretty much every terrain in the solar system. Besides, Capitol has a contract with Panda Ironwerks AG, an independent but totally awesome conglomerate, to sell these bad boys. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 04:42:34 AM by Iron Panda »

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
     All this dune buggie talk makes me think of a cheesy 80's movie, which for the life of me I can't remember the name of (Omega Force?).  The star always reminded me of barry gib and the premise was a special forces unit riding around in "futuristc"(AKA low budget :)) buggies and bikes, blasting way with lasers and rockets in some 3rd world country.  At the end ol' barry(don't remember the actor) used a rocket assist to fly his bike(real cheesy) into the back of a C-130 cargo plane. :o 

I think it would be in the best interests of Panda Ironwerks AG, and the Capitol Corp. to "aquire" the designs to these "advanced" vehicles and once and for all show the universe which Corp. is the greatest. 
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143