Author Topic: Warzone Light to Medium Sized Vehicles (Cars, Bikes, Skateboards, Oh My!)  (Read 26992 times)

Iron Panda

Need Ice cream truck models...hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I use them as drop pods, yessssss, para-deploy ice cream trucks fulled with evil childern, were to get 28mm scaled Ice cream trucks???

Evil children....hopped up on....ICE CREAM!  All that sugary goodness flowing inside their dead veins, squealing in their high-pitched voices with delight and brandishing their cute non-threatening rattles.

Bless their cute little shriveled dark hearts!

Oh, magnificence of it all!!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
I'am working on the Ice Cream truck Masher. I have lots of fun idea's for it. So far Symbolic Link between the children and the truck, Ferioscity for the children linked to the truck, Truck carries 10 children on running boards around the truck like a drop pod. Truck has Void Phase after all it is Illian helps children across table faster. In our game the void phase would allow the truck to pass through the hill in the middle of the table. Still have to finalize what it will have. It will make for some fun.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Iron Panda

I'am working on the Ice Cream truck Masher. I have lots of fun idea's for it. So far Symbolic Link between the children and the truck, Ferioscity for the children linked to the truck, Truck carries 10 children on running boards around the truck like a drop pod. Truck has Void Phase after all it is Illian helps children across table faster. In our game the void phase would allow the truck to pass through the hill in the middle of the table. Still have to finalize what it will have. It will make for some fun.

Can't wait to see the stats!  Gotta have a Scion as a driver and have him wear a white paper hat.  That would be cool.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
We need the Muawijhe Motorcycle!  You know.. one of those loud whiney ones with the aftermarket exhaust that doesnt growl.. it whines. Theyre enough to drive someone.... MAD!
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Iron Panda

We need the Muawijhe Motorcycle!  You know.. one of those loud whiney ones with the aftermarket exhaust that doesnt growl.. it whines. Theyre enough to drive someone.... MAD!

I was thinking the same thing!!! I have some ideas floating around for a DL bike squad.  I'll post the stats in the
"Vehicle Section" after work.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
You can naem it the Screaming Slayer.. Ya gotta have a Soulslayer Driver  :D  Can you inamgine this.. A Soulslayer screaming across the board on his bike. The enemy hides cowering behind a v building thinking they are safe. When all of a sudden.......Leap!!!!!!! Letting the bike crash into the wall and leaping over the building to attack!. The last thing his victim sees is a sharp clawed shadow coming out of the sun  ;D

Homebase- Philadelphia

Iron Panda

You can naem it the Screaming Slayer.. Ya gotta have a Soulslayer Driver    Can you inamgine this.. A Soulslayer screaming across the board on his bike. The enemy hides cowering behind a v building thinking they are safe. When all of a sudden.......Leap!!!!!!! Letting the bike crash into the wall and leaping over the building to attack!. The last thing his victim sees is a sharp clawed shadow coming out of the sun

Awesome!  I gotta do some brainstorming and down some more coffee and I'll come up with the stats!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
I always thought Cybertronic monocycles (think Venus Wars) would be cool.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Iron Panda

That was an awesome anime!  I forgot about that one.  Come to think of it, the show has a lot of inspiration for vehicle ideas.

Now, all I have to do is dig up my old Venus Wars VHS tape..

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
Or even a K.I.T.T or K.A.R.R  ;D

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA

I believe Infinity mini line has a mono cycles.
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
Or even a K.I.T.T or K.A.R.R  ;D

your so old school  ;D

you need the unkillable season ender truck with a evil twin driving 

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
I'll work up the Ice Cream Truck for the Children of Illian ::) ;D

Damn I dont have my rulebook in front of me but I think theres stats for a generic troop transport. It given as a example and I think its "pointed" out two. 
though to be honest I really like phills idea of phaseing though terrain.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 02:59:04 AM by masherking »

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Just use the Vermin or that DL thing whose name escapes me and I keep meaning to convert one of.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
Just use the Vermin or that DL thing whose name escapes me and I keep meaning to convert one of.

nah...vermin stats are too good. It is after all just a ice cream truck...FROM HELL!!! really shouldnt have a weapon unless you count being inpaled by a snow cone as counting as a weapon.   :P