Author Topic: Hope This Doesn't Catch On  (Read 5508 times)

Iron Panda

Hope This Doesn't Catch On
« on: April 26, 2007, 05:43:10 AM »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 05:45:21 AM by Iron Panda »

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Hope This Doesn't Catch On
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 05:45:43 AM »
What's the big deal?  It's just like being married.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 05:58:03 AM »
BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese tourism authorities are seeking investment to build a novel concept attraction -- the world's first "women's town," where men get punished for disobedience, an official said Thursday.
ADVERTISEMENT

The 2.3-square-km Longshuihu village in the Shuangqiao district of Chongqing municipality, also known as "women's town," was based on the local traditional concept of "women rule and men obey," a tourism official told Reuters.

"Traditional women dominate and men have to be obedient in the areas of Sichuan province and Chongqing, and now we are using it as an idea to attract tourists and boost tourism," the official, surname Li, said by telephone.

The tourism bureau planned to invest between 200 million yuan ($26 million) and 300 million yuan in infrastructure, roads and buildings, Li said.

"We welcome investors from overseas and nationwide to invest in our project," he added.

The motto of the new town would be "women never make mistakes, and men can never refuse women's requests," Chinese media have reported.

When tour groups enter the town, female tourists would play the dominant role when shopping or choosing a place to stay, and a disobedient man would be punished by "kneeling on an uneven board" or washing dishes in restaurant, media reports said.

The project, begun in the end of 2005, was expected to take three to five years to finish.

wow... that is a though fate for these guys...
a cuckhold position in tourism..

they should make this reagion attractive to all dominat woman in the world to bring their hubbie there and creating a state.
like with israel, just with refugee dom/sub pairs from all the globe.

we put cameras there and get XXX rated big brother for the years to come..

and when one day we have war, its like that:

"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 08:38:13 AM »
I cry out Shinnaggins (wonder if I spelled that right).

This from land were women bind their feet and men have many wives.
Now I'm suppose to believe there was town of Amazons that everyone over looked all this time.
   HA! I say, somethings a miss.

Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 09:06:56 AM »
Add to that the whole "one child policy" with its subltle "kill or adopt off the females" co-policy and one has to beging to wonder about this.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »

I have the NON-d20 verison of this game....one of many I always wanted to play.
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Iron Panda

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 10:54:10 AM »
What's the big deal?  It's just like being married.

;D