Author Topic: ANZAC day - April 25th  (Read 4643 times)

Offline Jase

ANZAC day - April 25th
« on: April 24, 2007, 01:11:45 AM »
To any kiwis or other aussies that may lurk this board, have a good day tommorrow - share some beer with the veterans, remember those that have passed on and give thought to the fellows still abroad serving on this day.

Lest we forget.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: ANZAC day - April 25th
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 02:54:00 AM »
Add my salute to your day of memorial to a all the Aussies and Kiwis that gave their lives for freedom.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: ANZAC day - April 25th
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 11:34:12 AM »
Add my salute to your day of memorial to a all the Aussies and Kiwis that gave their lives for freedom.

What he said - salute.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!