Author Topic: Stygian army 1000pts  (Read 13956 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Stygian army 1000pts
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 08:15:06 PM »
My bad - I thought you were responding to Stygian Warrior. Regardless of who it was directed at - How about you and Ruther agreeing to disagree or prove your point thru Play by Mail rather than unlimbering your Gehenna Pukers?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 07:07:45 AM »
Gehenna Pukers are Flamethrowers in the Mutant Chronicles universe.  Portable, easy to use popular with the kiddies and not too likely to explode in yer face.  In this context it means don't flame each other.

-PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 01:12:22 PM »
Well i just made a remark that i think armys consisting only of one trooptype are not very apealing, no clue why it was taken personal  ;)

I seldom use a unit twice (not playing  a lot stygians but with my Blackblood, SoK, Devout, Firstborn and Swampgoblins). And i think it's what makes Chronopia stand out, you can use almost every unit for a certain role. There isnt the "uber" troop wich will wade through the all enemys unharmed  ;D

PS It wasnt intended to offend  :)
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest