Author Topic: Talamania--details!!  (Read 66395 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Talamania--details!!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 04:20:00 AM »
Wedge and Coil. I cant wait until you guys get here and I can show you the city of brotherly love. Just remember, when we game, you arent my brother so you gets no love  ;D  ;)

Gee - I feel like Charlie Brown at Christmas. Wedge and Coil get candy and the Boys from Illinois get a rock.  :'(
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 04:30:33 AM »
I didnt realise you guys were coming. After I buy you guys a beer, youll be the next notches on my model carry case :)p

Who alls coming with you anyway?
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 04:36:55 AM »
Cold Thunder and I are planning to make the trip. So far work is cooperating.  ;D
Southpaw will be unable to make it.  :'(
Is there a Days Inn or inexpensive motel close by? I'd like to find a place for about 50 - 60 a night if possible.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Wedge

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 06:40:27 AM »
I will have to decline on the brotherly love part... sounds icky.  But as for the gaming, bring it on home slice!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 02:02:04 PM »
Cold Thunder and I are planning to make the trip. So far work is cooperating.  ;D
Is there a Days Inn or inexpensive motel close by? I'd like to find a place for about 50 - 60 a night if possible.

Top, Casa McGee is booked - but there are several "cheap" motels in my area - I am unsure of Philly proper.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 02:13:34 PM »

Top, Casa McGee is booked - but there are several "cheap" motels in my area - I am unsure of Philly proper.

As long as I don't need my gun to guarantee a good nights sleep I can work with it. Can you send me some info or links on these places and we can just follow you back and forth to the event?

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2007, 03:58:55 PM »

Of course they normally charge by the hour...
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 04:08:48 PM »
Great I'll think it was the night before I reported for induction into the Army. Oh wait are the working girls skanky and on the crack/heroin diet? If so then it will be a flashback to October 1985.  ;D

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 04:40:17 PM »
I, still, have not gotten an answer from jjdoder, and I do not want to invite-by-proxy crash-space at this place, as I am unsure if he's volunteered to others or not.

I will check for other lodgings for you.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2007, 06:41:18 PM »
An old buddy offered me and DM crash space so we are good

Wedge

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 07:39:04 PM »

Is there anyplace in this world that you do NOT have a contact Hal?

(Whispers): Are you sure your last name isn't Capone?

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2007, 01:57:04 AM »

DM?

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 05:19:34 AM »
That would be Dennis Moler. aka Cold Thunder

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 09:01:37 AM »
Coil, Wedge -

When are you, two, planning on being here (and crashing at my place)?

Wedge

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
Coil, Wedge -

When are you, two, planning on being here (and crashing at my place)?

PhillySniper is picking me up from the airport around 7am (early, I know).  From there I don't know what we are doing.  Maybe get some breakfast?  Then pop over to your place and drop of my stuff?  Hey... why don't we all meet for breakfast somewhere?  Coil will already be there from the night before right?

I am at your mercy.  Whatever you guys want to do until we start gaming that day... my schedule is wide open! ;D