Author Topic: Talamania--details!!  (Read 66037 times)

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Talamania--details!!
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2007, 09:14:53 AM »

We shall see at the airport. If I see another ruggedly handsome Warzone god and chronopia mythical figure coming down the escalator, Im gonna ask ya " Whos yo momma?!" If not, after I beat ya. Ill be sayin " Whos yo daddy!!!!!"  ;D  :D  :P

Ha!  That should be an interesting match...  Seeing if Wedge can avoid becoming Bubba'd by Philly.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2007, 10:15:46 AM »
How much longer now?  The tedium of the office is killin' me today.  Must, let, my, inner Talamaniac run free!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Wedge

« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2007, 11:03:26 AM »
Ha!  That should be an interesting match...  Seeing if Wedge can avoid becoming Bubba'd by Philly.

I don't want to be bubba'd by anyone... I saw "Deliverance" and I don't have a purdy 'anything' on me!  :P

Offline Daikoku

« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2007, 12:35:40 AM »
Just heard about this and would have loved to kick some Gajin butt...

However between being mid-divorce and the difficulty of getting time scheduled off at work atm I was unable to attend.  Just dropping y'all a line to let you know I'm still alive and kicking and to cheer on the carnage.

FWIW I'll be attending Dexcon this year come hell or high water and hope to see some of you there.

Game on!
Life is a mountain, death is a feather, duty is all  -  Mishiman Proverb

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2007, 02:27:36 AM »
Daikoku-san - great to hear from you, bud.

I am sorry that you will not be able to attend.  I am sorry to hear that life is being less than pleasant for you, these days.  E-mail me, anytime, bud.  dmcgee1@gmail.com
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2007, 08:41:19 AM »
I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well, and I do feel your pain.

Wife and I are separating again, could be permanent this time, I don't know.

I know my presence here has been scarce lately, and as a result of this it may be even moreso. I had planned on going to Origins as usual, but now I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it or not, but I will try.

All I would ask from this band of brothers here is this: to pray to however many and whatever Gods you hold dear for me right now....I need it.

SP

Just heard about this and would have loved to kick some Gajin butt...

However between being mid-divorce and the difficulty of getting time scheduled off at work atm I was unable to attend.  Just dropping y'all a line to let you know I'm still alive and kicking and to cheer on the carnage.

FWIW I'll be attending Dexcon this year come hell or high water and hope to see some of you there.

Game on!
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin