Author Topic: Talamania--business end.  (Read 20947 times)

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
Re: Talamania--business end.
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 12:32:30 PM »
where is this room going to be at?
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »
Don't book the room just yet, as I'm still waitin' on them to call back and seal the deal.

Holiday Inn
45 Industrial Highway
Essington, PA
Front Desk Phone-   1-610-521-2400
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 12:47:08 PM »
; make sure you have airfare.
The nice part about this is that it's also a business trip so I'm not paying for the plane ticket (in fact I save my employer money on the ticket by staying away over a weekend). So the only travel expense for me is the train up to Philly.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 01:03:07 PM »
Cool.  Hopefully I'll have the booking tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed.  I'd like to get the word out on minirealms, theminiaturespage, and anywhere people go online for this event!

Speak tomorrow.  I'm out of the office, right, now.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 01:31:14 PM »

Dudes, the Maplewoodites as many as I can fit (first come, first served) are welcome to crash at my place (the wife even said so!).  Remember, bring your own PS2 games (I have four controllers and a 46" TV w/ surround sound), bring your own bedding (Homer'll appreciate it), bring antihistamines if you have allergies to cats/dogs/me (you'll appreciate it), and last (but by no means least) BYOB (my Jack'll appreciate it).  There's more than enough space for at least three or four guests, however, hot water runs out fast, so quick showers (or waiting for hot water to build back up) will have to suffice.

There are many local places for food around my area, including the legendary Leo's cheesesteaks (I recommend the "arm"), though there are no Fat Sam's.  Therefore, if we can't game all night there, we can continue here!.

***  I live less than 5 minutes from the Holiday Inn  ***
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 01:38:16 PM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Wedge

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »
Are you certain we have 20 people?  Is $25 all you need?  Can I send a personal check?

Troy

Ive got yours covered. You can just give it back to me when I pick you up. No need to send the check.

Bryon

Bryon,

You are a friggin stud!  I got your first beer at dinner Saturday night!

Wedge

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 10:03:29 PM »

Dudes... are welcome to crash at my place...

Can I claim a spot?  (I need to save some money on this trip if I can)  Coil... are you going to take up the offer too?

Offline Jase

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 02:17:33 AM »
Make sure someone posts here how it goes for those of us who'd like to be there but couldn't.  :)

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 02:18:35 AM »
Can I claim a spot?

Wedge has claimed first spot.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 02:19:14 AM »
Make sure someone posts here how it goes for those of us who'd like to be there but couldn't.  :)

Will do, Jase.

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 02:25:46 AM »
Can I have a spot somewhere?

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 03:44:32 AM »
Can I have a spot somewhere?

...and Coil claims the second (only two or three left).  Dodger, how you looking for space?

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 03:57:57 AM »

Dudes, the Maplewoodites as many as I can fit (first come, first served) are welcome to crash at my place (the wife even said so!).  Remember, bring your own PS2 games (I have four controllers and a 46" TV w/ surround sound), bring your own bedding (Homer'll appreciate it), bring antihistamines if you have allergies to cats/dogs/me (you'll appreciate it), and last (but by no means least) BYOB (my Jack'll appreciate it).  There's more than enough space for at least three or four guests, however, hot water runs out fast, so quick showers (or waiting for hot water to build back up) will have to suffice.

There are many local places for food around my area, including the legendary Leo's cheesesteaks (I recommend the "arm"), though there are no Fat Sam's.  Therefore, if we can't game all night there, we can continue here!.

***  I live less than 5 minutes from the Holiday Inn  ***

You Rock Bro!!!
I'll talk to crew this weekend and see if we need to crash...at most its 3 people (jibba, panda, and me..kinda like a muppet song)

for your pure cooliness in looking out for us. The Blessing of Lord H. is upon you.
                                                    "My your gas tank never run dry,     
                                                                  your Guns never run out of ammo,       
                                                                            Women, loose and free, as far as the eye can see"
                                                                                    -so speaks the Allatloh of Rock'n Rolla

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 05:35:23 AM by masherking »
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline jjdodger

• Board Member
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 05:19:50 AM »
Dave, if there is space, i'll crash there, if not, its not like i live THAT far away. I would rather give the free crash space to someone who is traveling 1st.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 05:28:35 AM »
You Rock Bro!!!
I'll talk to crew this weekend and see if we need to crash...at most its 3 people (jibba, panda, and me..kinda like a muppet song)

...and that books Casa McGee by the Creek.