Author Topic: Swamp Goblin Troll  (Read 7732 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Swamp Goblin Troll
« on: April 08, 2007, 07:19:23 AM »
I was going to post this after Dreamation but I had misplaced the paper that had the info on it. I found it so i'll place it now. Bill Refsland and I knowing that it was suppose to be released but was'nt we decided to hash one out. It was needed for a siege game so that the Swampies had something strong enough to smash down a wall. This is what we came up with. It is in no way offical  but I hope you like it.

Swamp goblin Troll (1)
 CC-14 RC-10 PW-0 LD-12 AC-3 WD-4 ST-8 MV-3 AR-21 DEF-(-2) SZ-4 CT-115

Special Rules: Swamp Warrior, Steadfast, Cause Fear, Ferocity,Secondary Attack
                       Berserk, Everything else as Regular Troll

The troll worked well in the seige he ran straight for the gate of the castle smashed it down killing sereral Black sisters before he was killed but the gate was know open for the Mantis Guard and spearmen to rush in. The Spiders also worked well scaling the walls to take the archers out.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Iron Panda

Re: Swamp Goblin Troll
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 02:34:59 PM »
Awesome!

Thanks!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 04:27:21 PM »
Glad you like him. ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Iron Panda

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 06:11:37 PM »
Just placed at order at Maplewood for these proxies:

http://www.rackham-store.com/boutique_us/fiche_produit.cfm?type=546&ref=FRORRG05&code_lg=lg_us&pag=1&num=7

Not sure if they'll arrive on time, but they will be in the next extravaganza!