Author Topic: Rogues Den  (Read 4267 times)

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Rogues Den
« on: April 02, 2007, 05:35:56 AM »
Hello

I need the number and address for Rogues Den. I am thinking of making a road trip there . I made it to Maplewood I should be able to get to Rogues Den . I want to see what is left .

wmeredith
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Rogues Den
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 06:40:38 AM »
Hello

I need the number and address for Rogues Den. I am thinking of making a road trip there . I made it to Maplewood I should be able to get to Rogues Den . I want to see what is left .

wmeredith

It's been closed for a good while, Bill.  It's accross the street from Between books.

I think I have a email contact from them still floating around; I'll see if I can locate it and ask what they have left in UWZ product.  They should still have a forum up- might want to try that.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 09:36:12 AM »
Hello

Dho- Thanks Archer I would appreciate it . Now I feel silly I as thinking about the hobby shop in jersey were Thom and JP ran their demo of Chronopia . I just couldn.t remeber the name and somehow rogues den stuck in my head . Thanks

wmeredith
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 10:17:28 AM »
Hello

Dho- Thanks Archer I would appreciate it . Now I feel silly I as thinking about the hobby shop in jersey were Thom and JP ran their demo of Chronopia . I just couldn.t remeber the name and somehow rogues den stuck in my head . Thanks
wmeredith

That might be Gamer's Realm in Cranbury NJ... and there is NO mass transit close otherthan Princeton Junction station- from there you'd have to take a cab.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y