Author Topic: So, what models do we want to see the most?  (Read 16872 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: So, what models do we want to see the most?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 10:43:12 AM »
I actually plan on gettting some of your sculpts now that they will be carried by Rattlehead. Nothing against you and your home company but the shipping was a bit high for me.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 12:25:50 PM »
I actually plan on gettting some of your sculpts now that they will be carried by Rattlehead. Nothing against you and your home company but the shipping was a bit high for me.

Nothing against me? My friend, I thanks sinceraly you and anyone buying ours miniatures from Rattlehead.
Actualy, we find a better shipping cost (about half of the first), but if you will buy from rattlehead, for us is sure a good thingh.  Again, thanks for your support :)

Offline Jase

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 02:48:42 PM »
Francesco, if you could make any of the above happen, you would have a customer for life here.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »
@Francesco--  I have already been in touch with rattlehead and will be getting the deathseekers when available.  Like topkick said, I am put off by the shipping.  I think your web site looks FANTASTIC, but the language barrier kicks my butt.  Looking forward to getting some jackal clan crossbows al well.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 09:04:25 PM »
@Francesco-- I have already been in touch with rattlehead and will be getting the deathseekers when available. Like topkick said, I am put off by the shipping. I think your web site looks FANTASTIC, but the language barrier kicks my butt. Looking forward to getting some jackal clan crossbows al well.

Just visited your website, its been awhile, and saw you have changed it.  English, how cool.  Thanks my man.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 11:01:51 PM »
Francesco, if you could make any of the above happen, you would have a customer for life here.

Jase

Well, I asked the question because I plan on making a few of the above happen.  Wolf and Vulture Clan totem (proxies - just different enough to avoid IP infringement) will be my first projects.

Frankly, I'm really suprised by the popularity of the Swamp Goblin stuff.  I've always thought they're ugly and silly-looking, but that's just my opinion.  Takes all kinds to make the world go round...

This isn't a particularly short-term project, but I hope to have the greens finished by GenCon (August).

@Francesco - I, too, will be buying some of your figures from Rattlehead - I've bought stuff from Brandon in the past, and his customer service is excellent.  I think you picked a great US Distributor for your figures.

-Alex in Alaska
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 02:44:13 AM »
@Francesco-- I have already been in touch with rattlehead and will be getting the deathseekers when available. Like topkick said, I am put off by the shipping. I think your web site looks FANTASTIC, but the language barrier kicks my butt. Looking forward to getting some jackal clan crossbows al well.

Just visited your website, its been awhile, and saw you have changed it.  English, how cool.  Thanks my man.

Sorry, I don't understand perfectly this point.

For other, a big Wolf with two head are WIP on my desk, like elven with two blade and with the detached preference for blue color flowers (I post a WIP in another Topic) , and big ogre unit with a two handed sword

For other, sincerely, Adrian Smith Vulture totem is not my favorite.

Jase@ Thanks, I hope our minaiture like you and enjoy with it :)

In April many news :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 06:54:45 AM by Francesco »

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »
I have not seen anything up on Rattlehead's site yet.  Any idea when?
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 04:54:03 PM »
I was told whenever Francesco releases his newest sculpts Rattlehead will put them on preorder, that way he can see what will be popular, then he'll make his first order and see how it goes.  So Francesco hurry it up!!

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2007, 02:19:30 AM »
I was told whenever Francesco releases his newest sculpts Rattlehead will put them on preorder, that way he can see what will be popular, then he'll make his first order and see how it goes.  So Francesco hurry it up!!

Tomorrow will we receive dwarf crossbowmen and Reci miniatures, so, next week, you will see it on our online store, and rattle head can doing the order.

Iron Panda

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 08:11:54 PM »
Everything thats missing for the Swamp Goblins: Gourd Spirit, Nature's Fury, Swamp Fiend, Other Spiders, Bog Worms, Etc

What was the other type of Spiders?  And bog worms?

I used to play swampies a lot back in the day,  lot of fun, but are easy to beat-up.  Now, with the addition of new units, they became quite wicked.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 04:30:44 AM by Iron Panda »

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 06:01:09 AM »

Tomorrow will we receive dwarf crossbowmen and Reci miniatures, so, next week, you will see it on our online store, and rattle head can doing the order.

Any updates?  About time for me to make my next monthly order.  More than happy to make you guys some money but don't want to blow 40 USD for shipping if I don't have to.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 11:43:59 AM »
Our shipping cost now is cheapper, but we prefer if you will buy from rattlehead. Only a bit of patience, some cavarly (with  a gasmask... can  somone understand?  ;) ) give  me really many problems, but now we are ready :) If foundry don't give trouble, next week we will start to ship  ;D
The Dwarf crossbowmen are now under paintjob (and we are on the road the leader)

Offline Coldthunder

• Excelsior Crusader Midwest Region
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 01:17:00 PM »
I would have to go with the War Torkha, Wolf totem, and a flight of warhawks for SOK.
A friend will bail you out of jail --
A good friend will be sitting right next to you saying "Damn that was Fun!!"

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 01:40:57 PM »
I can always go with you guys if it takes too long to get Rattlehead aboard.