Chronopia > Painting & Terrain

Need help with a Fiend

(1/8) > >>

Morfdoggs:
Hey everyone I am starting a quest to field a swamp fiend, but I need some ideas. I was thinking about a scratch built one :o but that is absurd. I was wondering what anyone else use a proxy for this. Any help would be much appreciated.

joshuaslater:
Giant Mantis from www.blackorc.com would be a place to start.  They've got some big bugs there for their Hundred Kingdoms game.

Morfdoggs:
I have had a clan war Oni no Tadaka laying around for years and just now thought about using it. So now that I have the bug what about the swampies on the back???

joshuaslater:
How are your skills with the greenstuff Morf?  I'm getting good at filling gaps but haven't finished an actual sculpt of anything.  How lame.  I would suggest finding something similar in the Swampies line, and doing some conversions, or finding a reasonably close proxy and greenstuffing your own models.  I'll take a look at the art when I get home and come up with something more concrete.  I bet this can be done.

Morfdoggs:
Hey I guess If there is enough interest I will start up a WIP blog ,with photos included. It won't start for a few days as the workshop is being moved. And if everyone chimes in with tips, critiques, and reminders to stay on track I think  I will have a bangin Swamp Fiend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version