Author Topic: Dayton, Ohio....anyone???  (Read 7034 times)

Offline DaytonDevout

Dayton, Ohio....anyone???
« on: September 25, 2005, 06:49:08 PM »
Any Chronopia players around Dayton, Ohio?  I have a large Devout army and would love to have some incentive to buy the second edition book...ie--someone to actually play with :o

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Dayton, Ohio....anyone???
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 07:06:22 PM »
If you can find Madnos or Stalker - they both live in Eastern Ohio. Stalker has a good size group that plays together regularly but I do not know how to track down Madnos - He was supposed to help out with the Honda show in Columbus but is currently MIA.

In fact Stalker is doing a small con at a FLGS within an hour or two of his homebase sometime soon. BTW Ultimate Warzone is actually the 3rd edition of the rules.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline DaytonDevout

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 07:09:07 PM »
I do not play Warzone...only Chronopia..so wouldn't know.  But thanks for info  :)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 07:13:14 PM »
My bad - Stalker and his group are about an hour south and east of Columbus and I think they play both Warzone and Chronopia. Hope that helps.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Actually Top, I'm just outside of Cleveland.  That's about 2 hours (give or take) NORTH of Columbus.  Madnos would be the one you'd want to track down.  He lives somewhere around Dayton.  But sadly, he is on a long hiatus.

I am doing a small con on October 15th but it will be down around Marietta.  I'm not certain just how far away that is to Dayton.

Also, I hope to someday resume activities at the Guard Tower.  That's a hobby shop in Columbus that Madnos and I were tag teaming.  DD, once in a while I would be willing to drive down there and get in a game.  They're Excelsior friendly but just won't take the leap....yet.
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline DaytonDevout

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 05:28:06 AM »
I would be more than happy to meet in Columbus sometime.  I am actually from Youngstown and head there to see my family occasionally and at one point in time lived in Streetsboro.  There is NOBODY in dayton, which really sucks.

Thanks for the reply and hope to get together sometime to play with the newer rules, which I still need to buy.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 02:58:40 PM »
If you guys are meeting in Columbus then I might be willing to drive the nine hours to play.....just be sure to include time for supper  ;D

Napoli Villa - Love that cheesecake 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 03:00:56 PM by Topkick »