Author Topic: Watchtower and Talon Gate Scans  (Read 4766 times)

Offline Glenn M

Watchtower and Talon Gate Scans
« on: January 20, 2007, 06:41:11 PM »
Hey does anyone have or could they make scans of the Dwarven Talon Gate and Firstborn Watchtower?  Unfortunately mine have already been cut out and I would like to make more and have them archived for the future.  Anyways, even if I can get them in just image files and make them into PDF's for others.

Later,
Glenn

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Watchtower and Talon Gate Scans
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 07:03:11 AM »
Glenn, I have the Watchtower, unpunched, but am curious as to the legalities of scanning them and sending them to you.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 02:39:51 PM »
I totally respect how that does not stop you-I'd do the same thing ashamed to say.

Ideally The M-meister would suck it up and purchase another gate.  However, I have a hard time believing there are that many out there for him to find, let alone buy.   Technically Chronopia belongs to Paradox but they are not pushing any product right now and it does not sound like the M-man plans on selling it for fun or profit (or....evil).

We are in a lot of grey areas in this mess.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 03:26:35 PM »
I think my local Brick and Moprtat store has some of both of them and they are running half price.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »
I am not saying that I won't do it.  However, if the majority of the community sees it as "okay," I will, gladly, do it for you, Glenn.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 12:05:42 AM »
perhaps you could make it avalible to mutantpedia. they will most likely host it, as they do with the (horrible) other scans..

"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 06:10:35 AM »
Illegal?  Granted.  So is scanning the UWZ book and posting it online as well as the Chronopia 2nd edition book.  However it has been done for both.  It's not like I can call paradox and ask for an extra set, I don't think they would listen to me.

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 04:42:59 AM »
Shameless Bump
Anyone, please, for the love of all that is great and merciful, I beg you please!!!!

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 09:37:59 AM »
     I actually have extra copy of both that I could ship to you (I'll pay) to do..................whatever it is you are going to do, that I have no knowledge of. ::) ;D  I what just ask that you make a couple extra................ of whatever it is you are going to do, that I have no knowledge of ::) ;D, and ship it back.  If interested, PM me.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143