Author Topic: Hi Guys!  (Read 11686 times)

Offline Glenn M

Re: Hi Guys!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 09:39:40 AM »
Hey Wedge, so can you explain with decent detail what I missed, what is the Talaminiatures thing for instance?

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 12:13:13 PM »
@ Sylvas and Glenn

Keep me posted as to what's happening in the Land-of -the Cleves.  I might have to make a special trip back to the northern wastelands if something is stirring.  ;)
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »
@ Sylvas and Glenn

Keep me posted as to what's happening in the Land-of -the Cleves.  I might have to make a special trip back to the northern wastelands if something is stirring.  ;)

well, once I get a few things straightened out here with the force lists, then I'll be in a better position to start testing and finalizing things for Origins...lately we've just been playing fun games...

B...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Wedge

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2007, 08:11:09 AM »
Hey Wedge, so can you explain with decent detail what I missed, what is the Talaminiatures thing for instance?

Honestly, I am out of the loop.  I haven't a clue what the change in name means.  Does it have something to do with the license being gone for EE?  Maybe?  Is it just a clever name?  Probably...

I wish I knew what was behind it for certain, but I can only speculate at this point.  Sorry... not much help.

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 02:43:26 PM »
Hmm, I wonder what the old guy is planning?  It is hard to tell with him.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 03:21:06 PM »
He is crafty.  Crafty like a fox gorilla!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!