Author Topic: A question on Chronomancers  (Read 4707 times)

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
A question on Chronomancers
« on: October 03, 2005, 11:37:03 AM »
    O.K. How EXACTLY does Interrupt work? Can a Chrono Interrupt at ANY time or are their restrictions besides two Chrono's Interrupting each other?  I.E. Can he Interrupt in the midle of an opponents activation or action?
Elf, It's good with A-1 too!!!

Wedge

Re: A question on Chronomancers
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 11:52:14 AM »
IIRC (no book in front of me): a chronomancer can interrupt at any time just like a model on wait.  He cannot; however, interrupt any declared action that involves a roll.  For example:

A warband of orc archers is about to activate and declare a hail or arrows on a squad of swordsmen near the chronomancer.  The player would have to declare the interrupt immediately or wait out the results of the HOA.  He could not wait and see what the roll was from the declared HOA and then say, "Wait I want to interrupt!"  That would be cheating.

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
Re: A question on Chronomancers
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 05:03:54 PM »
A Chronomancer may interrupt during both his and his opponen'ts turn. If he interrupts an enemy unit, he must finish all his actions before the enemy unit continues.

He can interrupt at any time during any activation, but cannot interrupt involuntary movements or actions. He can interrupt models coming off Wait, and Waiting models cannot come off Wait to act against the Chronomancer.

They cannot interrupt an Enlightened, or another Chronomancer.
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin