Author Topic: Divided paths- Crusade of Fire. My armies fluff  (Read 4823 times)

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Divided paths- Crusade of Fire. My armies fluff
« on: December 03, 2006, 09:58:48 AM »
Hello.

The Cardinal looked  down from Luna towards the ruined world known to most as Dark Eden. The site of it never really had been much of a concern to him before. The Inquistor stood on a shattered hill just outside of what was once a city what name it had was now long lost. He looked up to see luna in the vastness of the sky. It was once a comfort, not anymore. The paths of both men were now seperate but also locked together.

The Cardinal went into his study and once again his eyes fell on to the letter from Inquisitor Gabriel Tahns. "Cardinal the Corporations do not understand the severe threat that the Dark Legion represents to all humanity. They would rather fight over pitiful factories or mines rather than face the real threat. The newest incarnation of the darkness that is Cybertronic should have been the tipping point. Only Imperial will admit the threat of Cybertronic and even they waste time on petty comquests. I have made a discovery in the ruins of Dark Eden, a discovery of great importance that will allow the Brotherhood to finally force the damned fools of the Corporates  to fight the Dark Legion threat or Luna will become the brightest if shortest lived star in the skies of Dark Eden."  You;re servant
 Gabriel Tahns

On Dark Eden Inquistor Tahns stood and remembered the Cardinals words to him as he fled Luna chased by dozens of Brotherhood troopers. " You;re damned foolish pride will bring us all to ruin. Should you;re plan come to fruition the Corporates will destroy the Brotherhood and all humanity will fall" A Decurion motioned to Gabriel and he saw that the scouting team had returned and he was most interested in their findings. A long task ahead and a bloody one wreathed in fire.

The Cardinal sat scanning the files fom the ancient archives that Inquisotor Tahns had been reading when the Paladines tried tp arrest him. He looked to see what was there to piece together the meaning of Tahns message. What did he mean. Then after a few moments of reading he leaned forward and the pen in his hand fell to the floor as he took note of the pages that Tahns had marked as of most interest to him. The Cardinal then rose quickly and rang the bell pull. A porter then came in, the Cardinal looked at her- tell Sebastion Crenshaw to come here NOW.

Within an hour Sebastion Crenshaw left the Cardinal in an uncharacteristic rush. The women asighned to him as his apprentice noticed he looked visibly upset. Sire what is it, where are we going. Sebastion stoped and without turning said "we are going to kill a friend Tatianna, we are going to kill Tahns". Back in his office the Cardinal peered at the document that bore witness to the Inquisitors madness. The title of the document was a haunting legacy , The Megabody Project. A threat of Nuclear Fire and Tahns now knew where to look for the codes. The Cardinal slumped back in his chair and the man looked every bit his 70 years at that moment.

wmeredith. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:27:21 PM by wmeredith »
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Divided paths- Crusade of Fire. My armies fluff
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 03:16:41 PM »
Viva la fluff!!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 06:08:38 PM »
ya just gotta love fluff...all soft and cuddly... :P

B...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 06:58:10 PM »
1 little, 2 little, 3 little, 4 little skulls all in a row.  ;D

Nice to see someone else use them as fluff. I've run the Four Skulls Crusade off and on at Cons for a decade. My ultimate goal  is to make 3-D terrain for each of the hiding places. Thom, Dan and I developed a variant of the idea and ran it as the 1st Ranking Tournament in the way back. That was the year, Wedge, Dan, Thom and a cast of several others descended on the Egyptian Campaign Game Convention for the 1st Ranking Tournament ever ran.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890