Author Topic: Coil's big box o minis  (Read 17013 times)

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
Re: Coil's big box o minis
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
Veez says he has an extra Sarge.  Perhaps we can work out some arrangement that we can both get one.  If not, I will bow out.  I don't know when I would ever field 2 units of Destroyers anyway.  I just wanted to flush out that unit.
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2006, 07:50:34 PM »
Coil -

Based on the old pricing guide the 12 Heretic Legionnaires would equal out ot approx 30 bucks. As they are hard to get I am willing to go over that a bit.

In the realm of Star Wars minis I have access to the new starters and boosters for the fleet actions version. I will offer either a Starter or 2 boosters of this.

For the Star Wars mini game I have access ot the following sets -
Bounty Hunter
Champions of the Force
Universe
Clone Strike
Rebel Storm.

I will offer 2 of any of the red sets or 3 of any of the green ones. Pick from one set or mix and match - it is your call. If you are looking for any specific figs I have access to singles as well. Let me know what you want.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2006, 07:51:44 PM »
Veez says he has an extra Sarge.  Perhaps we can work out some arrangement that we can both get one.  If not, I will bow out.  I don't know when I would ever field 2 units of Destroyers anyway.  I just wanted to flush out that unit.

If you come out the other side still needing a Destroyer Sgt let me know - I might be able to find one.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2006, 07:55:14 PM »
If you come out the other side still needing a Destroyer Sgt let me know - I might be able to find one.

OK cool.
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 04:23:15 AM »
I'm willing to include my extra one as well.  You would be doing me a favor to get it off my hands.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2006, 04:15:57 PM »
Coil-I am sending you:
Rebel Storm Expansion Pack x 1
Smantha MacHorne & Devil Dogs x 1 (which is Archer can tell you is oddly appropriate).
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!