Author Topic: Desert Scorpions...  (Read 4309 times)

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
Desert Scorpions...
« on: November 19, 2006, 02:49:35 PM »
alright...I got sniped in that auction...

actually I didn't, but someone else was, and I had a deal for the items...

so anyway...

now I'm also looking for Desert Scorpions and Mishima Ashigaru, as well as the K-9's and the ronin samurai...

help?...please...

B...
still for Origins...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
Re: Desert Scorpions...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 03:05:26 PM »
I have a box of ashigaru. pm me

in some weeks I will send a package to usa. perhaps, if there is time that is a cheaper option.

cu
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 04:08:43 PM by Aldrien »
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »
alright...I got sniped in that auction...

actually I didn't, but someone else was, and I had a deal for the items...

so anyway...

now I'm also looking for Desert Scorpions and Mishima Ashigaru, as well as the K-9's and the ronin samurai...

help?...please...

B...
still for Origins...

I was the snipee...the sniper was a bidder known as xxxxxxx. (name removed because it was a woman buying the figs for her hubby. I hope I didn't ruin a Christmas gift)  :-X

I have emailed him to see if he is going to relist any or all of the fig sets in the auction. I needed the Machinators and would have probably kept the Assault Marines. As for Aldrien's kind offer - please remember that there is no buying or selling on the Forums. Please take it to email.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 06:51:01 AM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 07:11:44 PM »
I have 4 Desert Scorpion Troopers with which I could part.  They are glued to their bases, but unpainted.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 08:01:47 PM »
I have 4 Desert Scorpion Troopers with which I could part.  They are glued to their bases, but unpainted.

Claimed by PhillySniper
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!