Author Topic: Abington Game and Hobby events  (Read 25308 times)

Offline gwingfan

Abington Game and Hobby events
« on: November 07, 2006, 05:24:34 AM »
I will register the third saturday of every month with the people @ Abington Game and Hobby for Warzone gaming.

How about 3:00 to 6:00 PM?
I am a dark lord of the sith, fear me!!
Homebase: Ambler, PA (near philly); Currently at the University of Central Florida in the Orlando, FL area

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Abington Game and Hobby events
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 07:32:30 AM »
I will register the third saturday of every month with the people @ Abington Game and Hobby for Warzone gaming.

How about 3:00 to 6:00 PM?

Sounds like a good idea.  Anyone else think so?
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 07:44:31 AM »
I cant make Sats. But I hope you guys have a good time. I got lucky getting a day off this past Sat.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline jjdodger

• Board Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 07:56:15 AM »
I hope to make it, sounds like a good time.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 04:03:29 PM »
I'm tentatively in - all depends if the wife allows.  She, usually, does.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 05:12:42 AM »
Can you post the address for those of us that don't know where the store is please?
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 03:19:14 PM »
Here ya go...

Abington Hobby
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline gwingfan

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »
good news everybody! were on their Calandar now! yeah! If we get a good turnout, this may become a monthly event
Homebase: Ambler, PA (near philly); Currently at the University of Central Florida in the Orlando, FL area

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 09:15:56 AM »
good news everybody! were on their Calandar now! yeah! If we get a good turnout, this may become a monthly event

Nice!
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 05:05:14 PM »
Those that can should make efforts to make it there.  I, unfortunately, cannot be there, this weekend.  However, I would like to go in the future, so, please, go there and show what kind of community that we have.

Offline gwingfan

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 03:28:14 PM »
nobody showed up from 4:00 to 6:00 so I left, thanks a lot you guys(not the sarcasm in this line)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 09:45:34 PM »
Sorry gwingfan but living in Illinois makes it kinda hard to drop in for an afternoon of gaming. It takes time to get things started sometimes - do not give up yet.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 07:44:37 AM »
Sorry could'nt make it. Work has a way of spoiling my game time! :'( :'(
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 03:55:38 PM »
nobody showed up from 4:00 to 6:00 so I left, thanks a lot you guys(not the sarcasm in this line)

Dude...

#1)  I know I told you I had reserve duty...  Uncle Sam still has his hooks in me until 2008.

#2)  Though a number of the Philly crowd did say they'd try, excrement occurreth.  It's not the end... and one night does not a failed event make.  There is nothing that says our showing up on a different day could not be possible.

My advice is to try and get locals from this board and get everyone to set a solid date to go invade the place, take up all the tablespace and play lots of UWZ.

Masherking and Jibba- Once a day is picked and its not a day where I have Drill/other events conspiring against me, you guys are welcome to come crash out here the night before... so we may take over the joint for the day.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 07:06:14 PM »

Dude...

#1)  I know I told you I had reserve duty...  Uncle Sam still has his hooks in me until 2008.

#2)  Though a number of the Philly crowd did say they'd try, excrement occurreth.  It's not the end... and one night does not a failed event make.  There is nothing that says our showing up on a different day could not be possible.

My advice is to try and get locals from this board and get everyone to set a solid date to go invade the place, take up all the tablespace and play lots of UWZ.

Masherking and Jibba- Once a day is picked and its not a day where I have Drill/other events conspiring against me, you guys are welcome to come crash out here the night before... so we may take over the joint for the day.

Sounds like a plan for success
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890