Author Topic: UK Game - First in this area for 6 years at least  (Read 4708 times)

Zeltec

UK Game - First in this area for 6 years at least
« on: October 23, 2006, 11:19:08 AM »
We had our first Warzone game using for first time the Ultimate Rulebook

My 1000pts Wolf pack was turned to dust by the evil forces of Muawijhe.

However the pack will be back never fear

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
Re: UK Game - First in this area for 6 years at least
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 03:39:43 PM »
Muawijhe is a tough army to beat, especially for a WolfPack...were you stealthing?...

B...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 04:13:20 PM »
If you have the figs <or proxies> for  Muawijhe, try this force: 2 squads of 10 Karnophages, 1 squad of 8 screaming Legionnaires<with optional lazersites> w/ Soulslayer Tyrant and Flamer, 5 Zenthenian Soulslayers, an Angel Of Mercy, a Zenthenian Slaughtermaster and finally a Neph. of Muawijhe with Wind of Insanity and Ultimate Nitemare spells for a total of 997pts. Its a CC army vith very little fire support but its lots of fun.

Dont forget that you can use DL Cult and Horde units as long as they form a complete army on their own as well. eg 1 cult grunt, 1 cult elite 1 cult individual. That makes for some interesting force comps.

Im glad to hear about you playing. I hope you have a great time. If you would like any help with Muawijhe, drop me a line, Id be glad to give you a couple of things Ive learned.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 04:15:05 PM by PhillySniper »
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 06:18:29 AM »
Good luck with the wolf packs some of the best minis in the line.
Few times I played them their troop choices dont wow me but their elites and support choices are pretty Kool
if your not dead set on playing a "pure wolfpack" army try this, instead of wolfbarines or wolfbanes use the
IMF agents (I think thats the name,dont have my book in front of me) their the first entry in the imperial list. A very cheap (point wise) trooper but that uzi-like gun of theirs gets lots of shots per action. Little buggers preformed alot better then I thought they would. they can fill in your troop requirements while everything else can be "wolfpack"

When I played against phillys Dark legion list. My almost-wolfpack list was this:

imf agents (again not sure if thats the right name)
fenris bikes
necromowers
vermin apc

it worked really well against a CC heavy dark legion list, but I'll let philly fill you in on the details  ;)
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful