Author Topic: Altered drugged.  (Read 4912 times)

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Altered drugged.
« on: October 17, 2006, 07:12:15 PM »
Hello.

After playing the stygian I have learned that the stygies win by speed. Get there fast and hit first since stygians can;t take a hit in return. Now drugged are an option for the squad but they can;t run so only slow the squad down. Thus eleminating the speed that stygians need. So I propose making the drugged an option only for the stygian units that can't run, also make them a combat capable unit. For instance my Preistess a unit that can;t run may take 2-4 drugged as an add on. The new drugged unit would be under her controll and would screen her as she supports her army and defends her when she is attacked. I Know that this is similar to the dragon clan slaves, but I see it as a better use for the drugged. I don;t take them except to add to the priestess and never for a squad. I screen my army with starved and reapers these units are far better than drugged in the screening duty. The individuals that could take a drugged gaurd would be the priestess, gaurdian, and the embalmed . stats
cc8 rc8 pw- Ld10 ac2 wd1 mv3 ar15 def0 size2 ct15.
armed with sickle and shield.
rules @can not run @steadfast. Classification mortal.

Just an idea I was toying with.

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Altered drugged.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 04:53:08 AM »
Drugs are bad.
M'kay?
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Altered drugged.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »
After we've played a game where you run the grunts with some drugged as shields, we'll ponder this some more.  I don't remember you trying this yet, but your idea for letting some other individuals have some drugged shields isn't a bad one. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA