Author Topic: How are the faithful holding up?  (Read 41056 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: How are the faithful holding up?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 07:16:56 AM »
I'm having flashbacks to some really bad Engrish translations from my time in Japan.

How soon before we can order I wonder.  Any help from our Italian friends would be greatly appreciated.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 09:43:46 AM »
Uh, it may be only in Itialin, but the home page is blaring Chronopia and Warzone.  Of course I have no idea what they are saying...

Firefox will translate the page for you - as will many other browsers (Ithink that Google does, too)
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 12:40:55 PM »
Well I figured out how to register, but all they seem to have in their online store is Warzone. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 09:10:17 PM »
Okay when in doubt trust coki. I am verrry curious as to what is in store.

wmeredith.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 05:19:09 PM by wmeredith »
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Coki

• Chronopia World
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 11:51:37 PM »
Okay when in doubt trust coki.

Big thanks  ;D

The online shop for this figures is not online. They came in the next weeks ;)
Solo X Gioco was the Chronopia / Warzone italian distributor.
The website to the new game is http://www.cyclopesforge.com/

greetings,

Coki

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 04:52:15 AM »
Thanks for the link.  Give us a heads up when she is fully armed and operational.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2006, 05:36:12 AM »
@Hi Coki, thanks for your support :)

Hi my name is Francesco,
I'm sculpt this miniatures.  I'm happy if this like to you, but I must improve my skill, next will be better, if you have any advice, or any contribute type, please do it, we will apreciate very much, any costructive critics (negative or positive, the important thinghs is a sincere and costructive critics) will be well accepted, only who can I saind, it is look better if painted (but I think all miniature look better if painted). Sorry to say we don't have any official license, we try to take Chronopia license, but for us is impossible stay under the Paradox agreement, for a company like us is a suicide. I'm very sand for this, becose, like any Chronopia fan, I will be very to work with it (and for it). In Italy the Chronopia and WZ fans was little frustrated, but a new amateur version and this compatible miniatures was a very good news, I hope in USA the Chronopia and WZ fans are not depressed, Chronopia and WZ will live forever, becose are the best fantasy and sci-i game  :)  
So, like just said Coki, this is not Chronopia or WZ, but Ethernal Realms and Lost Worlds. We are heavy ispired by Chronopia and WZ, and I can say, who the next miniature will be 80% compatible with Chronpia and WZ. Also, in particular, I'm ispired to my favorite artist: Adrian Smith.
 The online catalogue will be online not soon, I'm sorry but we had a burocratic issue (in Italy ecomerce law requires too many time... we hope to have a full functional catalogue online before the mounth end), also, from next week we can shipping, for info, a blister with three miniature (in three different pose) is 9,00 € (we will accept paypal order). For any type of info, please, fell free to mailing to info@solopergioco.net. All our miniature are in withe metal, the bigs are in resin kit
This is another miniature, hope you like :)

http://www.solopergioco.net/portale/viewtopic.php?t=380&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Anyone know where is thom? How is he? I rember very nice moment with Thom, he was the man who insist for I try to sculpt :)  I'm sand for the EE banckrupt, if anyone talk or can mailing with Thom, please, give to him my regards.

Sorry for my poor english...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 05:54:55 AM by Francesco »

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2006, 05:49:39 AM »

I'm pretty sure they dropped out of the running back in the spring too.  They struck me as very enthusiastic, but not overly organized. 

Hi gubs :) do you remember me?  thanks very much for your advice :)

I think they would have ended up in a situation similar to EE's

::) I think you  will angree if I touch wood...  ;D

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2006, 08:03:30 AM »
I'll tell Thom you said hi.  He is doing well. 

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 08:55:13 AM »
@Francesco:
1) Your English is better than my Italian.  We have WZ and Chronopia fans from all over the world here and the only ones who do not seem to get along well are the native English speakers ;).  All are welcome anyway, even the ones from Ohio New Jersey North Carolina.
2) We were all very dissapointed by the fall of the games as well so you are in good company.  I did not realize what a world-wide impact and following these two games had.
3) Your 80% solution is much better than the (at best) 30% solution (and falling) that we currently have with dwindling supplies.
4) I am chomping at the bit to see your Lost Worlds (presumably the one similar to Warzone) releases.

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 10:17:29 AM »
Hi
 I'am new to this forum but I have collected Chronopia and Warzone from the begining.I have not been able to get a hold of the EE miniatures as I dont know if they were released in the UK.
 I have just been sorting out my collection and trying to sort out forces.I will be getting some more miniatures from Gamecraft as they have a 15% discount on the ranges and Roger is very helpful.
 Does any one know where the best place is to get a hold of some of the last releases?I have tried Wargamer and I missed out as they were at a show last weekend.
 Hi Alex in Alaska  :D.
 Andy C.

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 10:51:08 AM »
@Francesco:
1) Your English is better than my Italian.  We have WZ and Chronopia fans from all over the world here and the only ones who do not seem to get along well are the native English speakers ;).  All are welcome anyway, even the ones from Ohio New Jersey North Carolina.
2) We were all very dissapointed by the fall of the games as well so you are in good company.  I did not realize what a world-wide impact and following these two games had.
3) Your 80% solution is much better than the (at best) 30% solution (and falling) that we currently have with dwindling supplies.
4) I am chomping at the bit to see your Lost Worlds (presumably the one similar to Warzone) releases.

thanks Veez. Next week we show other minaitures, Lost worlds in particular.
We hope do you like it, but, if everyone has any advice/critics  are welcome, we need to grow up, and to do this, we need to hear the player/collectors voices :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 10:58:15 AM by Francesco »

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 11:23:50 AM »
Let us know when and how to buy them! 

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 11:41:21 AM »
Sorry Joshua, I don't understand

Edit: Sorry, I'm a stupid, now understand :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 03:50:55 PM by Francesco »

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 05:24:59 PM »
Sorry Joshua, I don't understand

Edit: Sorry, I'm a stupid, now understand :)

There are no stupids here, just honest enthusiasts who love the game. Don't matter where you are from or what you speak we are all gamers.

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.