Author Topic: My brother's first Chronopia Skirmish  (Read 7570 times)

Offline mwda

• Mini Pic
My brother's first Chronopia Skirmish
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:04:37 AM »
This is my brother's first game. He is using Crystal Lotus and I am commanding the Blackblood. 
Not really a typical Chronopia game. We just hand pick some models and play the game. Each warband around 350pts.

Click the following link to see the pics:
http://flamesofwarminiaturesgame.blogspot.com/2006/10/chronopia-skirmish-battle-report.html

Sorry for the Chinese fonts that you may not understand! But you can just enjoy those lovely pictures.

Cheers!  ;D

Offline Coki

• Chronopia World
Re: My brother's first Chronopia Skirmish
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 11:33:26 AM »
Wonderfull.....  :)

Send me please the text in english and i hosted the fight on Chronopia World as a example for a fast game.

regards,

Coki

Offline mwda

• Mini Pic
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 05:12:10 PM »
Quote from: Coki
Wonderfull..... 

Send me please the text in english and i hosted the fight on Chronopia World as a example for a fast game.

regards,

Coki

Thank you!

Coki, I wish I could write it in English. Since English is not my native language, I can read but suck in writing.  :-[

Have a nice day!

Offline mchiao

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »
MWDA,

Very nice batrep.  I'm a bit surprised but happy to see it.  Figs are also very nicely painted.  Too bad you are not in NYC.  Anyway, keep up the good job.  You may wanna try babblefish for the translation.

Quote from: Coki
Wonderfull..... 

regards,

Coki

Thank you!

Coki, I wish I could write it in English. Since English is not my native language, I can read but suck in writing.  :-[

Have a nice day!

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 01:42:51 AM »
I've said it before, but damn those are some good looking models.

Your English doesn't look that bad. There are some native English speakers on various forums who write a lot worse than you do.

Offline Coki

• Chronopia World
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 03:57:03 AM »
Your English doesn't look that bad. There are some native English speakers on various forums who write a lot worse than you do.

Or my bad english ;)

I have translate elements of the text in german. Above all common information to chronopia test games. For a english article is my language competence to bad.  ;D
Here the link: http://www.chronopia-deutschland.de/1/berichte/berichte_017.php

Coki
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 03:59:35 AM by Coki »

Offline mwda

• Mini Pic
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 04:14:55 AM »

Or my bad english ;)

I have translate elements of the text in german. Above all common information to chronopia test games. For a english article is my language competence to bad.  ;D
Here the link: http://www.chronopia-deutschland.de/1/berichte/berichte_017.php

Coki

Good job! Coki you are the man!

I use Worldlingo to translate the language from German to Chinese. I found that your revised version even better than the original article.  :P

Offline Coki

• Chronopia World
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 04:16:22 AM »
thanks ;)

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 12:55:33 PM »
Great looking models!  350 point warbands!  Cool!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 04:50:32 AM »
Not just the models (which are stellar); look at the care that went into the terrain.  There look like the thickcard Mordheim models that come with the boxed set or used to be able to be purchased seperately (not a paid promotion).  When you assemble these models, the edges of the cards showing are usually white from the natural color of the paper.  These guys painted that to hide that edge.  Secondly, they painted the plastic bits and drybrushed them for a more realistic feel.   Third whether bought or homemade, the trees and their bases look fantastic.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!