Author Topic: Info about Harbinger of Darkwings and his bite  (Read 3595 times)

Offline picarddontoro

• Media0101
Info about Harbinger of Darkwings and his bite
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:31:15 PM »
Hi,

I have understood that the bite of the Harbinger of Darkwings of the Devoutes works in this way:

when the Harbinger is in CC, he can try to bite the adversary without spending actions (only 1 time for Turn). The Harbinger makes a roll in CC and, if it succeeds, the adversary makes the normal roll of armor; if it fails it doesn't suffer 1 wound but the fangs of the Harbinger penetrate in the meat and he can spend his Actions, until it is in contact of sideburn, to tear to pieces the enemy that automatically suffers 1 wound for every Action. In this case the model can spend his Actions only to interrupt the fight up to that he doesn't succeed.

My questions are these:

If I go to CC with the enemy can I use the bite directly or I must use my sword before?

If immediately I use the bite, do I profit the bonus of the charge (+2 CC, +2 DAM)?

Thanks.

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
Re: Info about Harbinger of Darkwings and his bite
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »

If I go to CC with the enemy can I use the bite directly or I must use my sword before?

When charging the enemy you have to use your Sword. After that you can use any other action you like, like Bite, Break-Away, Melee attack....

If immediately I use the bite, do I profit the bonus of the charge (+2 CC, +2 DAM)?

Nope. Bite is a Special Action that has nothing to do with normal combat...

Just my two cents...

Anomander Rake
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.