Author Topic: The Southern Exposure III Smacktalk Thread  (Read 7417 times)

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
The Southern Exposure III Smacktalk Thread
« on: September 15, 2006, 05:26:42 AM »
OK boys and girls, this is the thread for talking serious smack about the other armies your going to be facing at SE III, (Except the Swamp Goblins, who are obviously going to wipe the floor with everyone. After all, they have less idstance to bend down for it.)  Remember, no personal attacks, and nothing that'll get the thread shut down.  Keep it friendly folks... at least OOC.
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: The Southern Exposure III Smacktalk Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 06:01:04 AM »
Let's see if Lance is bringin' his pansy elves to the party.  Undoubtedly J.P. will bring his Firstborn to exact some puny revenge scheme against my Dwarves.  The look on his face when my Impaler took out his Repulsar Marksman was priceless!  So much so, that at the last con where I didn't get to play him, he put TWO on the board.  Hm.  Who doesn't love beating up on J.P.?

Thom is mum on the army he's bringing, but when I asked him about helping/coaching any newbies, he let me know that he's on the warpath, and playing to kick ass.  I'll probably run against my friend Pete in the first match so he's ready for the more experienced players.  He beat me last weekend with little coaching.  I have this funny feeling his Devout have a shot at winning this thing. 

As for your Swampies Steve, they will be ground up, mixed with some vegetables and turned into dog chow for my Wolf Clan Totems.  Mmmm, goblin!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 12:23:20 PM »
     Its too bad I live 1000+ miles away or I'd bring my "pansy" elves and roast some wolf clan on the bbq.  Hey, what smells like burnt dog  ;D.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »
Too bad all there is to face is some hairy dingos and the swamp rats. If only there was an army worthy of the effort then I might be compelled to force march my Blackblood Hordes east to defend the honor of the Bloodthrone. As it stands I do not see the honor in routing these lesser beings and shall allow one of the many vassal states to prove themselves worthy of alliance with us.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 05:59:51 PM »
Too bad all there is to face is some hairy dingos and the swamp rats. If only there was an army worthy of the effort then I might be compelled to force march my Blackblood Hordes east to defend the honor of the Bloodthrone. As it stands I do not see the honor in routing these lesser beings and shall allow one of the many vassal states to prove themselves worthy of alliance with us.

The Great Khan's Mighty Heavenly Horde rides.
                                       all shall be crushed under the claws of our ripper beast.
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 11:00:50 AM »
...Only to be crushed under the feet of the Free Democratic People's Republic of Swamp Goblins.
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 11:18:07 AM »
...Only to be crushed under the feet of the Free Democratic People's Republic of Swamp Goblins.

the same old story!!
its always with the crushing, with the feet and with democracy with you
 :P

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 11:27:10 AM »
It is with our feet that we will march to victory!!!

(Atop giant spiders, that is)

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 11:49:31 AM »
It is with our feet that we will march to victory!!!

(Atop giant spiders, that is)

Democratic giant spiders

Offline Anubis31

• Administrator
  • Exclesior Staff/Design
    • Excelsior Entertainment
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 09:33:47 AM »
Let's see if Lance is bringin' his pansy elves to the party.  Undoubtedly J.P. will bring his Firstborn to exact some puny revenge scheme against my Dwarves.  The look on his face when my Impaler took out his Repulsar Marksman was priceless!  So much so, that at the last con where I didn't get to play him, he put TWO on the board.  Hm.  Who doesn't love beating up on J.P.?

Revenge will be mine.......

Just touching up and dusting off my First born.    Also need to freshen up a little since last I played was about 10 or so months ago.

See you all Sat.

PS. I need to depart for about an hour or so around 12 noon for a docs appointment. Im trying to get an earlier one but who konws.
I should be back by 130...