Author Topic: Chronopia Posters  (Read 10623 times)

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Chronopia Posters
« on: September 27, 2005, 09:53:42 AM »
Some time back I missed an ebay auction on the old Chronopia poster, taken from the cover of the first edition.  Needless to say I was miffed.  I've looked at the art from the Excelsior cafe link, and see only Warzone art.  What do y'all think of some Chronopia art for your crib?  Would you buy it, or do you think it would be good promo/prize stuff?
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
Re: Chronopia Posters
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 10:37:03 AM »
We planned on doing this but have not had the time to do it. I think people would love it.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline Morfdoggs

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 12:19:52 PM »
I got some of the old poster, and would love some new ones. The ones I got are about 2 foot long by like 6 inches. Josh the concept art looks great on the wall as well I got all the Chronopia art hanging up. I need to print up the stuff from cokis site though. And hell if your got some good markers you could even colorem if ya desire.
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
Good lookin' out.  I know my friend Dalton would like the concept art for the Emperor's Palace Guard that was on the old site.  I'll have to go back to Coki's site as well.  Cheers.

Offline UrbanShocker

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 12:26:03 PM »
@Joshuaslater

I'm pretty sure I have picked up some of the old posters over the years, and I am pretty sure that i have extras let me know if you are intrested in any of them. And if you are I'll start digging through my stuff when i get back home to ND.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 12:28:07 PM »
Yes, please.  PM me when you get settled, and maybe we can barter.  Cheers.

Offline Morfdoggs

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 05:48:27 PM »
If ya know any one who can draw, Me and my bro had our grandma draw up the map of the chronopia world on poster board it is 8'10' it makes for an awsome poster. we use it for campaign games, where we move armys across the map and as you move the oppent is always a differnt army. Ya yours dont have to be so big just one piece of poster board would look cool too. And I think i got a few posters laying around that Im not usin so If ya want em let me know.
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 11:52:53 AM »
 @ Morfdoggs,

We,ve been using an old D&D hexmap from an old boxset (don't Know wich one) for a campaign.  Graphing the map for this purpose is something we thought of doing, But couldn't afford ( Kinkoe's is pricy with the fancy work)   Now that would be an awsome thing.  A decent sized map of the Eternal Realm, with hexes (or squares if you prefer) for doing Campaigns.        Sorry, typing as I'm thinking  But an idea to buzz around :)
Elf, It's good with A-1 too!!!

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 03:04:40 AM »
Yep, a Chronopia poster would be very cool.  I don't think I'd put it up in my house, but it would be cool to buy and mount on foamcore, and hang up when I do demos.

And I might hang it up in the house...

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!